In Germany, everyone is talking about the Hospital Future Act (KHZG) and its operational implementation. All those involved are facing major challenges from a wide variety of areas of hospital digitization. There are a number of key questions that need to be answered in a very short space of time, such as:
- Which services are eligible?
- How are in-house personnel and financial resources used as efficiently as possible?
- Which synergies can be gained, which systems are compatible with each other?
- How can you create your own digital ecosystem?
- How will the running costs for the software used be financed after December 31, 2024?
- Which optional criteria should be implemented?
Our eligible hospital app with digital patient navigation is a good opportunity for a “quick win” with which you can tick one of the many must-have criteria and remain flexible for the further development of your digital strategy.
As a certified IT service provider from the Federal Social Security Office, we are happy to accompany you on your way to the digitized hospital.
We place a special focus on the fulfillment of the must criterion from the funding guidelines 2 patient portals and the digital patient management project:
(§ 19 KHSFV Paragraph 1 Clause 1 No. 2 and § 21 Paragraph 2 KHSFV)
“Digital treatment management must […] enable patients to find their way around on their own device during their stay in the hospital (at least with regard to local conditions, contact persons)”
Our suggestion for fulfilling this mandatory criterion is to use our digital indoor navigation via smartphone. Our software can be implemented without using your IT resources and adapts to the size and complexity of your hospital.
Our services eligible for funding with regard to this must-have criterion of the KHZG are:
Our service for you:
- Proven project planning without using your IT resources. You only provide a little data, we take care of the rest. This also includes the mapping of your buildings and the data recording of all rooms, the route network and the desired navigation destinations.
- Competence from years of experience. We have been working with numerous large and small health institutions since 2015 and have been able to create real added value in the area of patient orientation.
- Sustainable maintenance of your application. The navigation in the rental model inherently includes constant improvements and further developments.
- Your corporate identity
The navigation is adapted to the design specifications of your hospital.
We also bring a large network of partners with us for further mandatory criteria and digitization projects that go beyond funding requirement 2.