Would you like to read more about data protection?
Then please visit:https://www.catchup-apps.com/rechtliches/datenschutz/naviApp.html
Would you like to contact us directly?
Then use our contact form or please contact: Ms. Fiona Hackmann firstname.lastname@example.org
§ A 1 General
2. Our customers decide whether and for how long you are granted a right of use and which functions are available to you. We are bound by the decision of our customers.
§ A 2 Right of useage
1. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable right of use for the functions of our applications that have been activated for you on behalf of the customer.
2. Even if we are always happy to receive your feedback on our applications and are continuously working on improvements, you are not allowed to develop the software we have created yourself. You are also not allowed to sell them to third parties.
3. You may not copy our applications or parts of them, sell them to third parties or pass them on to third parties in any other way. You may not give any third party the opportunity to use the software.
4. We reserve the right to revoke your right of use immediately without giving any reason.
§ A 3 Rules of useage
If you want to use our applications, you must adhere to the following rules:
1. We would like to point out that we cannot guarantee successful navigation. For this reason, you are prohibited from using our navigation in emergency situations. This is especially true for urgent ambulance transport and for the fire brigade.
2. The legally applicable traffic regulations always have priority over our navigation instructions.
3. You are prohibited from using our applications to send depictions of violence, pornographic, discriminatory, insulting, racist, defamatory or other illegal content. If we discover violations of the aforementioned prohibition, we will, if necessary, after consulting our customer, take appropriate actions and also report these violations to investigative authorities such as the responsible public prosecutor’s office if we and our customer deem this necessary.
4. Do not use our applications to send mass e-mails, i.e. SPAM messages.
§ A 4 Liability
We strive to keep our applications permanently usable. However, we cannot accept any liability here. No liability is assumed for the constant availability or the smooth functioning of our applications. Claims for compensation in the event of a business interruption or system failure cannot be asserted. If you suffer any damage due to a defect or failure of one of our applications, we are expressly not liable for it.
If you find that there are problems in our applications at one point, please write to email@example.com so that we can take care of it as soon as possible.
§ A 5 Feedback to us
We look forward to your ideas for improving our applications. If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent. If you send us ideas, feedback or feedback via the contact form or in any other way, you are relinquishing all of your possible rights to this information. We are not subject to any confidentiality obligations and can use, modify or otherwise use this information anonymously at any time. Under no circumstances are you entitled to compensation from us.
§ A 6 Assignment
We can assign our rights and obligations from this user agreement to parent companies, subsidiaries or companies that are jointly controlled by other companies. In addition, we can assign our rights and obligations from this user agreement in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, by law or in any other way, to third parties.
§ B Final provisions